Google Analytics

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Why should you hire me?

If you found my blog through my cyber begging effort, welcome :)

If you are a potential employer wondering why you should give me a shot, let me tell you....

  • I'm dependable, very rarely do I call in sick to work, never once have I called in on a weekend with the "flu". I have to be near death (or have an absolute family emergency) before I'll call in.
  • I'm self directed, but I also work well with others. Alone or on a team, I do what needs to be done.
  • I learn quickly, I'm not afraid to ask questions about something I don't understand. I would sooner ask than assume and make an error.
  • I'm friendly.
  • I'm resourceful
  • I love working with the public.
  • I care about the job I do.


That is the short list. I have multiple references available.

No comments:

Post a Comment