Google Analytics

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ain't too proud to (cyber) beg!

I was laid off after Movie Gallery closed and have not found successful employment since. I did find a job at a restaurant but was fired for having one arm, even after I proved I could handle the job. Our current finances are a mess and without decent employment we have no hope in hades of fixing our situation. I would like something above minimum wage however, I am willing to try almost anything at the moment. I have sent out my resume numerous times via saskjobs.com as well as "pounding the pavement" so to speak. I type 50+ words per minute, have office experience as well as plenty of retail experience. Maybe you do not need a full-time office employee but need some freelance office type jobs done? Anything will help me right now. Our financial situation has gotten pretty severe (we could lose our house, 2 small children) Please, if there is anything you think I might be able to do for you email me and I can send my resume. I am not too proud to beg for a job....

dvinerite@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment